2018 was so great for many reasons, many roses, perhaps a couple thorns and buds to look forward to in 2019.
– At some point, people think you are too loud and that’s okay
– NP Ottawa does a GREAT NINGA workout
– We are still really great at being weatherproof, remember the rainstorm stadium workout? Or the -37 on the bridge?
– Canada Day workouts just keep getting better
– Gratitude workouts help you learn the impact every tribe member brings to the community
– Bagels are good
– You never drink a post-workout coffee alone anymore
– No matter what our location around the city, we get to experience the outdoors in the morning with a RAD group of people
– If the stadium is closed, we will still workout
– You can program “November Project” into your watch
– The sunrise is better with a huge group of people yelling birthday booms
– The Crate Escape opened up our hearts and minds to the incredible depth of this community
-When the sweet sound of bells approaches you know the #bikergang have arrived
– Costumes at Halloween and the creativity that the tribe brings is uncanny
– When you run the stairs enough, eventually the toddler who watches from the window and her dad will show up to find out what all the excitement is about
-You can skate on the Rideau Canal, see a lunar eclipse and find out that you have access to your local stadium all before 7am
– Stairs are challenging no matter who you are
– A 17 hour drive to Wisconsin really is not that far when you spend the whole time talking with your friends.
– Holiday’s become that much better when your day begins at 6:29am
– You earn one if not two maybe even three Sunrise 6K tags.
– Hugs are still good
-Mornings are the best
-The Positivity Award
– Tribe Babysitters kick butt and allow NP to NEVER be cancelled
– Motionball Marathon of Sport has an amazing way of bringing out the inner child, the competitive side and the character all at the same time
– Local races are blasted with bright colours, cheers and lots of high fives
– Cheer Stations do not go unnoticed and you basically cheer as loud and hard as those racing
Here’s to adventures in 2019, more Wednesday mornings together, always free, always #weatherproof and always a place for anyone no matter what. Thank you for sharing your morning, your time and your energy with us.
Here’s to bringing “soles” together
Lauren and Liz
- NEXT WEEK’S BRIDGE: PRETORIA BRIDGE
- Read a blog from another city