RECRUIT EVERYONE – MAY CHALLENGE
Now that it is getting warmer and the sun is shining just a little earlier, it is the perfect time to recruit everyone and show the 757 just how amazing November Project VB is. Starting tomorrow, May 2nd, we are challenging you to a friendly competition of WHO IS THE RECRUITING MVP. The winner with the most newbie recruitment points will win some sweet swag from our friends at The North Face.
Level 1: The people you have been trying to get to #justshowup forever, they may have even come once before, but you really can’t even remember because it has been so long.
- Friends 1 point
- Family Member 1 point
- Coworker 1 point
- Bring back a long-lost tribe member 1 point (must have been gone 1mo or more)
Level 2: These are the people that you must work a little harder for to get to the workout.
- Any Random Stranger 2 points
- A passerby during a workout 2 points
- Recruit via recruiting papers 2 points (See a co-leader to get some)
Bonus Points: Extra special circumstances will get you some extra special points!
- Your newbie recruit comes back for any subsequent workouts 1 point per workout
- Your recruit brings a recruit to the next workout 3 points
- You & your recruit wear a beret to the workout in honor of “All May Beret” 5 points
- You recruit someone with some pull at a local stadium/venue 10 points
- You & your recruit signup for a ECS Race at Summit 6.0 in Sept. 15 points
Here are the details/rules/guidelines/regulations:
- Challenge will run May 2nd to May 30th, with the final numbers calculated & winner announced on May 31st.
- You are responsible for presenting your newbie at a regularly scheduled W / F workout.
- Recruitment points will be awarded day of only, you must see either Jill/Bernard/John to have points recorded.
- Points cannot be shared between multiple tribe members.
We can’t wait to see you all show up for NPVB and bring the numbers to an all time high this May. The chance to snag FREE TNF gear & FREE fitness is just too good to miss. Good Luck!
**Copyright of this recruitment hype belongs to the good people of the NYC November Project Tribe. Stealing permission was granted!
Share via socials: