Did you know that frogs are amphibians? Did you know that I’m not going to write a long, meaningful, inspiring blog post about today because some of our friends already crushed it with this post and this post? Did you know that I’m going to share frog facts instead?
- Frogs can live on the land and in the water. Like duck boats.
- Frogs soak water through their skin instead of drinking it. Like how NPers absorb friendship through hugs instead of high fives.
- Frogs never close their eyes. Like Capozzi, who sleeps between 0 and .4 hours per night
- Frogs use their eyeballs to create a bulge that pushes food down their throats. Gross.
- All of these are real actual facts.
- It was Frogman1 day.
- Everyone was fast today.
- It wasn’t raining, which was disappointing.
- No one puked, except maybe some people who did puke very quietly and didn’t tell anyone.
- Heather Cox won the Positivity Award. Make sure you get to know her. She tells funny poop jokes. She also tells funny non-poop jokes.
- Summit Ave. Friday. 6:29am. Pre-game for your weekend the right way.
Share via socials: