TODAY AT NP
- We ran Gladiator Hills, which included front hills, cross country grass hills and some badass battle warriors making it more challenging for everyone to finish the cross country loop.
- No one was injured and we figured out who plays/played football, rugby, and hockey.
- EmSauce-as-gladiator only got taken out (to the ground) once.
- Free Hugs abounded, as Lisa Sugamama’s mama, Sandy was in town and she stationed herself at the fire hydrant, spraying positivity on everyone as they ran by.
- Capozzi celebrated three years as a co-leader of Boston and got a little surprise Postivity Award and thanks in the IG post for the morning.
TONIGHT AT THE RECRUITING PAPER PARTY
- We’re meeting at The North Face store on Newbury St. MAP HERE.
- 7:30pm – 9pm at the store
- BRING a pair of scissors to help cut out recruiting papers
- LEARN everything you need to know about recruiting new friends to NP
- Additional social time at a local establishment near the store. (bring $ and ID)
MONDAY DESTINATION DECK
- Will be in a location you and we have never been to…it’s not exactly obvious how to get there.
- You will need to BE ON TIME. Late comers may not find us.
- The meet up spot is on Mass Ave, right where the Storrow Drive off-ramp connects to Mass Ave. MAP IS HERE.
- This is a month-long challenge to the Boston tribe!!!!
- Bring a single new person to NP on Sept 26th (the last Wed of the month)
- You can bring more than one, but ALL WE’RE ASKING is for you to #JustShowUp and bring one person with you. That’s not too much to ask, is it?!
- READ MORE DETAILS in the blog here.
WEEKEND EARNED! Have a great day.Share via socials: