This is going to be a short, back-to-basics blog post today, mostly because it has been a crazy busy back to school week for me. Today, I’m finally home before 6 and can’t wait to hit the pool followed up by dinner at Earls for my weekly date night!
This morning was great – as are all of our mornings. There was/were:
- a bounce that made me dizzy
- some newbies in the crowd who I am certain wondered what they’d gotten themselves into
- an amazing tagging crew who turned your plain tops into beautiful grassroots gear
- people crushing hill repeats, energizing each other, pushing/pulling one another up the hill (thanks Chris for not letting me quit on myself and walk that one hill!)
- so many dogs!
- no birthdays 🙁
- a few announcements
- a group photo -hips and shoulders touching
- many hugs and tons of smiles!
What a way to kick off the day!! BOOM!
Wednesday – Commonwealth Stadium – Gate 2
Friday – Walterdale Hill
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: