- In and out bounce happened that was meant to look like a wave , lots of big hugs, we felt connected to each other. You get a feel with the above photo.. maybe?
- One unique zoom thing is that wherever you logged on, it’s possible that you experienced different weather than the person “beside” you. Rainy or sunny, we want to acknowledge the unsurrendered Algonquin territory on which we stood, moved, skater lunged.
- We went up and down a ladder as many times as possible in 6 minutes
- Specific shout outs are appreciated and valued
- Workout was designed by November Project New Orleans
- ZOOM is still living and breathing here in Ottawa
- Another burnout with a song, how are you feeling about these?
- Conversations as to when we move back to in person workouts are continuing and ongoing, do not fret we will give you a weeks heads up before we plan on returning to in person gathering
- Where we gather and decide to move in our city was brought up in coffee chats and we are open to hearing suggestions and continuing to discuss a variety of different locations.
- Discussion group is ongoing, reach out to Dean to connect with this group of people. You can also find the original post on our social page.
- Waivers must be signed before we begin in person workouts again https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefxNbuilBozdtF-tqTF6D_LixdxVRVrLsOs8zQ3-Gr_RWiVQ/viewform?pli=1
- Virtual race series including buttons was showcased
- Post coffee and chats involved weekend events, experiences using zoom,
Here’s to bringing soles together,
Lauren and Liz
- Read a blog from another city
- Hand out some virtual hugs, high fives, shout outs or send out a positive message to a friend or family member.