I love the Walter!
I love it because it’s so simple yet not at all easy. I love it because you can set a goal to complete as many Walters in as you can in 30 minutes OR you can see how fast you can complete 1 Walter. I love it because you have both straightaways and stairs segments in the challenge. I love it because one loop is exactly 1km which satisfies my need to run nice rounded off distances. I also love it because the backdrop is pretty beautiful! (Big thank you to Sonya for capturing photos this morning while we ran the loop!) While this is only the second time we’ve challenged the Walter, I think we can declare it to be a staple NP Canada challenge.
Speaking of staple NP Challenges, the dates have been set for the Old 96er and the Gristle. Check out the save-the-date information below. This Wednesday, another staple will be going down – NP Yearbook Photos! Be ready to show your pearly whites and prepared to go from the bottom to the top while we roll you through the photo line. SMILE!
- Wednesday, June 5 – Yearbook Photos (no official theme but is it Global Running Day, pretty much Running’s Birthday…)
- Friday, June 7 – Walterdale Hill
Save the Dates for June – August
- Wednesday, June 26 – Old 96er – first chance of the season
- Monday, July 1 – Canada’s Birthday – You can count on a fun, awesome workout!!
- Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 19 – NP Canada Birthday Week Celebrations!
- Wednesday, August 28 – Old 96er – last chance of the season
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: