Everything has been a blur since NP Summit 4.0. One of the things that came out of summit was that each tribe was assigned a sister tribe for the next 6 months. What does that mean? We’re not sure right now but we do know that #NP_KC got the luck of the draw with the MOTHERSHIP, NP Boston. Tomorrow we will be dropping a box full of goodies (see a preview above), thanks to some of our AWESOMELY WONDERFUL tribe members, in the mail that represent our wonderful city. When those items arrive the leaders of Boston (Emily Saul, Chris Payne, Chris Capozzi) will decide where those fantastic products go. Maybe they’ll keep it all, maybe they’ll give it all away, maybe they’ll make their tribe members work for it. That is the beauty of being a co-leader, they get to decide. What we encourage you to do during these 6 months is to get to know the tribe over social media. Stalk the leaders, stalk tribe members, and if you feel so inclined send them a hello video. This next half of the year is going to be a blast!
DESIGN CONTEST RULES (NO YOU CAN’T COPY THE CHARLIE HUSTLE LOGO FROM ABOVE)
Alright folks here’s your chance to design the logo for our #NP_KC North Face t-shirts. Please make sure that you adhere to the rules below otherwise your submission will be disqualified. We will post the portal where you will submit your design once it goes live in the next week or so. All entries are due by August 10th. When the shirts become available they will be on a first come first serve basis so if you miss the workout you may miss out on a shirt. Best of luck and e-mail corporate with any questions. (Not really, just send us a message on FB or IG)
•Designs to be accepted in JPEG/JPG or PDF format only
•Winning design to be screen-printed in single-tone black ink
•Area/Location of the screen-print design: centered on front or back of the tee
•Area-width: up to 8 inches wide x 8 inches tall
November Project “Crowd Lab Design” Contest
Sponsored by: The North Face, a division of VF Outdoor, LLC, Alameda, CA 94502 USA.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Open only to legal residents of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec Province), who are 18 years or older. Void outside the U.S and Canada; void in Quebec Province, Puerto Rico as well as where prohibited by law.
1. Contest Schedule.
a. Contest entries will be accepted beginning August 1, 2016 at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT).
b. Contest entries must be received by August 8, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT.
c. Initial Round judging (determination of Finalists) will be completed by August 14, 2016.
d. Final winners accounced by Tribe on August 17, 2016.
3. Contest Objective. In offering the Contest, Sponsor is looking for November Project Tribe Members to create an original design for The North Face-November Project custom Reaxion Amp Tee. The design should capture the November Project community as well as The North Face’s theme of “Never Stop Exploring.”
4. To Enter: Submit a design to your associated Tribe within the contest timeline. An entrant may not submit more than one design, nor an entry to more than one Tribe. Entrants will be limited to the Tribe of their primary residence.
5. Entry Restrictions . Designs will only be accepted if uploaded as directed and submitted as an .jpg or .pdf file. Once submitted, an entry cannot be supplemented, modified, or revised in any manner. There is a limit of one (1) entry per Tribe member.
6. Content Restrictions. Design/explanation/description must comply with all of the following requirements as to content (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion):
(a) Must be the original work of the entrant and not copied, in whole or part, from any other source
(b) Must not be inappropriate, objectionable or unfit for publication (e.g., include pornographic images, obscenity or hate speech);
(c) Must not violate the rights of any third party, including rights of copyright, trademark*, patent*, privacy or publicity, as well as any duty of confidentiality, maintenance of trade secret, or non-competition obligation;
(d) Must not disparage Sponsor, its products or athletes endorsing Sponsor’s products or otherwise reflect unfavorably on any of the preceding;
(e) Must not advocate alcohol or drug use or any illegal activity.
8. Selection of Winners.
a. Judging. A judging panel (comprised of The November Project Founders, The November Project Tribe Leaders and employee(s) from The North Face’s Marketing (should they want to participate) will review all eligible designs/explanations/descriptions and select the Finalist.
•Overall quality of the design
•How well the design and accompanying explanation/description expresses the theme of exploration, training and the local November Project community
9. Notification of Winners (Finalists/Winners). The winner will be notified via e-mail by the Tribe Leader in conjunction with The North Face. Entrant will be required, on behalf of him/herself personally, to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful) and perhaps other documents within an indicated time period.Share via socials: