A: Quite a few things like:
- Make the perfect serving Kraft dinner (after already bringing the water to boil of course)
- Fold a basket of laundry
- Flip through an US Weekly magazine
- Power Nap
And this morning:
- Repeats of burpees, situps & plank reaches
- Mountain climbers + Hill sprints followed by log rolls, bear crawls, somersaults down hill all on repeat
- Repeats of inchworm pushups, plank jacks & jumping jacks
- Parking lot sprints with walking lunges recovery on repeat
And all of that before 6:45 AM…IMPRESSIVE!!
Great to see you all this morning and looking forward to another spectacular aka spooktacular week!
Wednesday – RACE DAY aka 28:19 DAY aka PR Day 6AM at Royal Glenora Stairs
Friday – Dress up Halloween Style as we devour some hills for breakfast 6AM at Walterdale Hill
November 8th – Better then Bedtime – Theme – your best interpretation of Black&White – Time – 2PM – Destination – TBA
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: