Ok, so I actually know a few more baseball references than I thought I did. It just took a while to come back to me.
Aaaaand, that incredible knowledge came in handy for this AM’s “field of dreams” workout.
Did anyone use google maps to find a field of dreams location? I thought that if we built it you would just come.
Thanks folks. I’ll be here all week. Try the veal! #applause
It was a tight match between the Turkey Trotters and the Drumsticks! At the bottom of the second inning, it was pretty clear that everyone was a winner with the number of burpees, situps and pushups that we all did.
The true winner was our core for lasting through today’s burnout of not one but two renditions of Take Me Out to the Ballgame (sorry about that / good for you!). Hahahaha.
And, for sure, next time we’ll come up with even more complicated instructions for a workout.
Enjoy the fuzzy photo… trying to make out who is who!
- Wednesday at 6am – see you at the fun-icular stairs.
- If you’re planning on attending NP Summit, let us know!
- You guys! It’s down to the last 3 designs for the 10th anniversary buff design. Get your vote in soon; the winning design will be announced on October 17!
- If you’re new to NP Canada or haven’t done so as yet, please sign the global waiver BEFORE coming to a NP workout– here
- If you’re coming to a workout, sign in here BEFORE you show up. In the event we need to contact you, we know who was at each workout. And seems pretty important now that this new variant is trending upwards.
~togetherisbetterShare via socials: