- Sunday October 7th : Sage Creek Run- you can still sign up (and if you’re running or cheering, send us a message to let us know)
- Wednesday October 31st : Helloween (and no…that’s not a typo)
- Thursday November 1st: 3rd Peg City Scramble (book that evening off now)
- FRIDAY OCTOBER 5th : TRUST ME- DO NOT MISS THIS WORKOUT
Today we celebrated Mean Girls day by wearing pink AND because 1. it was Wednesday and 2. its October 3rd and 3. well, because myself and Megan are just mean girls that make you run around in the dark and lunge for a solid 6 minutes (BTW- if you haven’t seen the movie yet, take an 1hour and 37mins to watch it because none of the following references will make sense to you, but might still be funny).
We spilt up the tribe into 4 groups: Cady Heron, Regina George, Karen Smith and Gretchen Wieners. Each person accumulated a certain number of points throughout the workout, and those that wore pink were reward with an extra point for their team- we told you to wear pink for a reason ☺ By the end of the workout, we tallied up the final scores:
- In 4th place – the daughter of the man that invented the Toaster Strudel: Gretchen Wieners with 550 points
- In 3rd place –the homeschool jungle freak and mathlete that finds out that the limit does not exist: Cady Heron with 585 points
- In 2nd place – with hair full of secrets and wonders if butter is a carb: Regina George with 609 points
- In 1st place – the girl that asked how to spell orange and that there was a 30% chance that this team was going to win: Karen Smith with 621 points
Dave passed along the Shabooya award to not just any regular mom, a cool mom. Melanie is so deserving of this award. She shows up each and every time with the biggest smile and the warmest hugs. She doesn’t give up, she wears the grassroots gear, she can make cool things with wool and other stuff, she shows up and she kicks ass. Mel, we’re so glad you’re here!
Shout out to the Dakota Girls that showed up this morning! Way to go!! I know it might not always be the easiest thing to get out of bed early in the morning, but you did! And then you showed up this morning and crushed the workout!! You also got some sweaty hugs and hi5’s from amazing strangers. November Project will be there every Wednesday and Friday for you if you wanna show up again! We’re glad you’re here and we can’t wait for you to come back.
If you’ve been coming to NP for a while now, seriously, just show up on Friday morning’s workout at the Legislative building at 6:14 am because you won’t want to miss the surprise that’s going to show up.
To wrap things up- the limit does not exist with November Project. Trust me when I say that we won’t stop trying to make world take over from happening. It’s going to happen.
Kiss kiss love ya,
Plastic Dom ♥Share via socials: