Surprise (Or not, to those adventurous members that might follow multiple tribes), NP Buffs are back again this year to keep your neck, face, forehead, torso, butt, and anywhere else you can squeeze yourself into it, warm this winter.
Here’s the details (Wisconsin notes edition):
The amazing Sean Williams from the Edmonton tribe (http://seanings.com/) has once again graciously designed another kick-ass cold weather Buff to help everyone stay #Weatherproof this winter.
We will be using the form in the link below to take orders:
– The form will be open until 5pm next Wednesday (11/18). Only orders placed before then will be assured of delivery.
– The price will be somewhere between $10-15. Details on payment and delivery will be available as soon as we lock down a quantity.
– THE CO-LEADERS ARE FRONTING THE MONEY TO GET THESE MADE, AND AS SUCH WE REMIND YOU THAT BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM, YOU ARE COMMITTING TO BUYING THE QUANTITY REQUESTED.
– Ryan Komaiko will be managing the sale of the Buffs on behalf of the tribe. Please reach out to him with any questions on anything not addressed above.
– Don’t be an ass to Ryan. He’s taking on a huge task (yet again), so please be respectful of his time. I guarantee he’s getting you these buffs as fast and as pretty and as on as many different planets as possible. You’ll get them as soon as possible.
– Form is here. Before clicking this link you agree to all of the above. http://goo.gl/forms/amx4GT6pyw
Get the orders in, help us figure out how many we need to order, get yourself ready for the payment system (hint: Venmo!), and as usual #LetsGetWeird!Share via socials: