Top 10 Reasons My Morning was Better than Your Morning
10. I got to slip and slide my way down Emily Murphy Hill
9. I participated in a moment of silence where I stood awkwardly for 2 minutes with my back to people who didn’t know what was going on (it was funny…Becky kept giggling)
8. I made someone do burpees and then laughed at them while they did them.
7. I was lapped by really, really fast runners which made me dig deeper to run faster
6. I gave out at least 20 high 5’s all before 6:30AM
5. I got to see my friend Jaden who has woken up really early on her Reading Week holiday to hang out with me (she’ll be back in April)
4. I wished some friends good luck in the half marathon they’ll be racing Sunday.
3. I cheered on a guy who was walking up a hill to work…he was wearing a hard hat and had a big lunch kit! (he must get really hungry during the day)
2. I gave out and received many hips-in hugs.
and the Number One reason why my morning was better than your morning is that
1. I WENT TO NOVEMBER PROJECT!
If you had a morning that reads like my list, I guess we can say we’re even. If you didn’t, I bet you wish you did…& just like a genie, I can grant you that wish!
Join us Monday at United Cycle for our final February Parking Lot workout. We start at 6AM SHARP! Wear a hockey jersey.
Drop your verbals here using the NP TrackerShare via socials: