- Do you know why they call me Mr. Dictionary? Because I have all this definition!!!
- Do you know a good vet? Because these puppies are sick!
- Why does Arnold Schwarzenegger workout on an island? Because he wants maximum isolation
- What do you win if you don’t move a single muscle all month? A trophy
- What did the joint say when invited to the muscle party? I’m a tendon
- I’m exercising my eyebrow muscles by raising them high! Try it – you’ll be surprised
Dumb jokes aside I am solidly sore already. I know I’ll be watching my form to make sure I am doing the best I can but I can already see that there are a lot of muscles that I haven’t been training enough.
Hopefully you all are enjoying yourselves too and that the new workout structure makes sense. Remember to only count the reps of the exercises themselves (i.e. don’t count anything you are doing in the cardio/rest portion) and that each rep is one movement (e.g. Russian twist to the left + Russian twist to the right = 2 reps). This will apply to every workout this month – if you have any questions just message us.
Here is the count for the teams so far:
Remember that you should always be striving for perfect quality reps not just aiming for high volume. We have a few more prizes left to give away this month that, like last month, will not solely be focused on the highest rep count. Stay safe and have fun!!
Keep being awesome,
no word on buffs……yetShare via socials: