Have you ever fallen asleep before seeing the end of a movie? Or have you ever gone to a surprise party but arrived late and missed surprising the guest of honour? If you have you might have felt similar to how I felt today when I had to rush off to help solve a work problem.
It was a bummer to leave. One, I love starting my week with our community. Your energy, hard work, smiles, hugs, and positivity fuel me. Two, I was really looking forward to this morning’s workout. Selfishly, as I was planning it yesterday I was choosing exercises and a workout that I needed myself. A combination of strength and functional exercises and a little running…all of my favourites!
Sometimes work duties, injuries, family, or other responsibilities pull us away from our November Project mornings. The great news though is that our community is always there for you, to meet you where you’re at. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been away for a day, a week, a month or years. You are always welcome!
We have some pretty exciting things planned for the upcoming months. The first two we’ve already announced – an NP Bowling Social and the OG OGs are visiting Edmonton. Stay tuned for more in the coming weeks.
- NP Bowling Social – Sunday, Nov 3 @ 1:00 pm
- Get your ticket through Eventbrite (password is verbal) if you plan on coming so we can make sure there’s a spot saved for you and so that you can bowl. Reserving your ticket here is free, but you will have to pay for your bowling/shoes/snacks/drinks when you are at Plaza Bowling.
- Brogan and Bojan are coming to Edmonton
- The founders of NP are going to be at our workout on November 6th.
- They’re also going to be doing a keynote at the Ignite 360 Conference in Kananaskis from November 7-9th. Follow this link for details on the conference and to get the NP discount, or type in the promo code “I360NovProj19” when registering.
#justshowup 6 AM
- Wednesday – Royal Glenora Stairs
- Friday Walterdale Hill
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: