The Wisconsin Notes podcast has been real cute and inspirational lately (Laura, what?!), so here are some Wisconsin notes of our own:
- Most of you showed up in fun hats
- Many of you showed up in normal hats
- We worked HARD in true hat trick* fashion;
- 3 fountains
- 3 gardens with 30 side plank curls, 30 push-ups, and 30 walking lunges WITH HELLA GOOD FORM, respectively
- 3x [3 burpees + 1 PR hill]
- Capped* off with 3 minutes of burpees.
- The Wednesday morning Navy crew ventured across the fountain to join us (must’ve been the hats)
- Bear hugs were exchanged if nothing but for generating warmth on a day that might have rivaled what our Canadian friends have been experiencing since November
- Arlo kept his cool for announcements
I dare you to wear whatever hat you wore this morning out and about this weekend, and see what kind of conversations you strike up. If you do, take a picture, post it on IG, and use #NPSDhattrick.
Happy Wednesday, my loves!
*Even though nobody scored any goals
MONDAY – Meet at Laurel Street in Bankers Hill! Find it in the tracker and drop your verbals.Share via socials: