This week is going to be action packed so when you only have few minutes to recap the workout and post the photos, all the witty jokes and 300-point scrabble words go out of the window so we can whip out the…
– Workout was at Bobby Orr statue.
– We did 12 minutes of burpees, air-squats, mountain-climbers, and Supermans
– I learned the hard way that very few Gaelic songs can’t be used as workout jams.
– Steve is the softest leader of ALL November Project locations in the Universe.
– Happy Saint Paddy’s Day, Neil Cronin!
– Richard Head quit his job at Copley mall and got a new placement at TD Garden.
– If you want to get your #GrassrootsGear+ 12 hours before rest of the world, come to this event.
– Happy Monday!