Good Morning, Brooklyn.
Here with a quick recap from today here in Ft. Greene Park:
Monument Stations – Harry Potter Edition. We’ll own it, todays moves and times (THREE MINUTES? MINUTE AND A HALF? NO, THREE MINUTES!) weren’t the best. Next time will be better – and most likely, on the grass.
- The sorting hat assigned everyone to their respective “house” – Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Muggle (yup), and Gryfindor.
- 5 Stations x 2 rounds – for 3 minutes each.
- Burnout: a couple rounds of Sharks & Minnows disguised as Quidditch practice
- Harry Potter. Oh, and Jesse (#traverbal / West Coast transfer from November Project San Diego)
- Captain Erica and New York Road Runners: a blog post to come AND all the details on how to sign-up have been shared in our Facebook Social Page, #NP_BK Lounge
- SKATE DATE: This Saturday (8/4), starting at 1 PM in Prospect Park, all the details are in this hyperlinked WORD.
- Global Climbing Day at The Cliffs in LIC: the event page is HERE with details to come AS SOON AS WE HAVE THEM.
Share via socials: