I know we’ve described the tribe as badass many times – tough and uncompromising. This morning was no exception. In trying to honour my “easy day” I cheered and froze my toes today as you all raced. What I love about that opportunity is that I got to witness some exceptional badassery!!
It’s total badass to:
- sprint down the frosty dark stairs
- get up early on your spring break and come to NP with your parents
- race and hit a 28:19Day PB
- pack your toddler up and down the stairs
- race for Abe’s hat and NP Chicago’s DC tee
- sprint one final section of stairs to hit the top platform just as time is called unable to even high 5 because you’re so exhausted
- come back from an NP hiatus and set a new race day baseline
- make your way up and down the stairs with a loaded backpack & still have energy to share with the tribe
- show up to NP for the very first time on race day and proceed to kill it
Thank you to everyone who chose to #justshowup this morning. You inspire and motivate me every morning!
Looking for more badass experiences? Watch for an NP SUMMIT announcement to come out later this week.
#justshowup 6 AM
Friday – Walterdale Hill
Monday – Laurier Park
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: