Are you all good? Decent? Doing kinda okay? Wherever you are at, we are here for you!
Here we are, in the middle of Minnesota’s 4-week Dial Back (MN Emergency Executive Order 20-99), but we want to keep you updated on our plans for November Project MSP moving forward. There’s a lot here, so give yourself some time to read this through, click the links (they links matter, don’t just skim), and digest the content fully.
- First and foremost, we will listen to and abide by all local, state, and federal guidelines that govern in-person workouts/gatherings.
- Until we can return to in-person workouts, we will continue to post bi-weekly workouts for Wednesdays and Fridays, host #VirtualCoffee at 7:15 am on Wednesdays (Check the Linktr.ee for details), and try and pack as much excitement and energy into the virtual world as we can on top of that (if you have ideas on helping us do that, we’d love to hear them)
- We want to return to in-person workouts too!
- We will continue to post virtual Wednesday and Friday workouts until we are back to meeting in person without restrictions.
- Once we have the green-light to return to in-person workouts with as many as 25 participants, we will give everyone at least one week heads-up on when and where you can find us.
- If you want to come to an in-person workout, you must sign the waiver.
- When we return to in-person workouts, things will look, feel, and BE DIFFERENT.
- The bounce, introductions, workouts – everything – will have to adjust to fit the moment. We’re excited about getting back to work with you in-person, and for this challenge to do something new. Do you have ideas on how we can do this? We want to know about it.
- We don’t know exactly what these workouts will look like, but here is what we do know:
- We will begin with small-group workouts at multiple sites. Each of these sites will be “hosted” by a designated co-leader or location captain (want to be a location captain, volunteer here.
- There will be location sign-up sheets so we don’t end up with groups that are too large.
- We will follow all appropriate social distancing guidelines (6-foot+ spacing, no high-fives/hugs, etc.)
- If guidelines and best practices are relaxed, we will look to increase group
Stay tuned for updates and needed input as restrictions change, but in the meantime, stay safe, stay active, and stay connected. You can even join us for regular virtual coffee every Wednesday at 715AM on Zoom. Find the link here —> https://linktr.ee/NPMSP
And get ahead of the game now by completing our mandatory in-person workout waiver so you can safely show up when the time comes to gather together again.
-E Rolf & EmShare via socials: