Did you ever think that after leaving the St. Patrick’s Day workout on that cold March morning that we would not gather again as a group until June?
It has been quite the last few months as we have endured isolation, quarantine, and virtual workouts together.
But now we have a chance to come back, but in order for this to work we all are going to have to do our part to keep ourselves and others safe.
We ask that you please read carefully the guidelines below and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
So What Do You Need to do for the Group????
- Show up with a positive attitude and ready to work hard. COVID-19 can’t touch that!
- Sign the waiver – no exceptions. If you bring someone new, make sure they sign the waiver. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefxNbuilBozdtF-tqTF6D_LixdxVRVrLsOs8zQ3-Gr_RWiVQ/viewform?pli=1
- Maintain social distance at all times before, during, and after the workout. The workouts will be designed to help with this, but we still need you to do your part at all times.
If you want to wear a mask during the workout that is your choice, we just ask that you be careful and monitor how you are feeling. If you are feeling short of air or dizzy, stop!
- If you wake up feeling just a little bit sick, or are getting over a sickness – STAY HOME….. But wait, it’s probably just allergies…..STAY HOME!
- Provide us feedback. We are going to be trying a lot of new things. Let us know what you like, let us know what you don’t like.
Remember, we’re all in this together! See you tomorrow. 5:29/6:29Share via socials: