Ok, so this morning was so awesome. The brilliant morning sun. The slightly milder temp. And friends waving at one another from the top and bottom of the river valley- while on our 6:35am zoom call. All epic.
Friends, we’re well into week 2 of this month’s #getoutside challenge!
Here’s how your team is doing:
Look at what we’ve collectively done already! We’re only partway through week 2 yo!
Nice work. 🙂
As I’m just diggin all the new things you’re finding out about each other on your small #togetherbutapart teams. Here’s a few that made me smile over the course of the past week:
- 2/3 of us have neighbours with purple doors
- Trudy has a dog, Janine has 2 cats (one named Harley), Meera’s favorite color is purple.
- Personal bests today by a team member!
- Jason is a fast runner.
- We seem to pick training spots with lovely backdrops!
I can’t wait to do stuff like this again. And hugs.
- A tagging day will happen sometime in May. Stay tuned.
- If you’re not on a team for May’s #getoutside challenge, don’t sweat it. Just do the workout, join us on zoom, and submit your distance + reps. You’re always in. Team or no team (and you’re always on the team).
LazinaShare via socials: