Yuuuuup. Right here. Where’s Monday’s location? Welp… it’s a bit of a scavenger hunt. Here are a few clues that might help you out:
- It’s within view of the South Station Post Office.
- It’s gonna be weird.
- DO NOT BE LATE. I realize that isn’t helpful to the location, but once you DO figure it out, get there on time.
- It’s south of the Children’s Museum
- If you were leaving this location to get a beer you’d probably go to Lucky’s, or Blue Dragon–maybe even Trillium.
- The name of the street is the same as those old candy chalk discs.
- If you ran northwest 20 feet, you’d get pretty wet.
- It’s close to a floating pyramid.
- Did I mention it’s gonna be awesome?
- If you can’t figure it out, ask for help on social media. #scavengerHuntDD
- Did all of ^ this stress you out? If you don’t like solving puzzles or just “want to know” we’ll post the location TOMORROW.
See you all there.
– C. Payne