Top 10 things I made note of this morning…
- It is hard to open ziplop bags in freezing cold weather
- Numbers spike on Day 2 of buff sales. While I love seeing all of your smiling familiar faces (some less familiar because it has been so long) we’d like to see them even more often! #justshowup
- Counting change with sweaty hands after running hills sucks – exact change please! Our digit dexterity deteriorates when our fingers freeze, plus its much more efficient to get through the line, plus we don’t lose money that falls because we’re picking through the frozen ziplock bag with numb fingers.
- It’s still cold, I guess that could be a positive since you’ll be able to put your buff to good use, but I am super tired of this cold!
- You can still run hills at NP and take in the Canada vs Germany Olympic Hockey semi-final – nice job streaming the game Sam!
- The tribe pays it forward – Thanks Angela for the draw prize! Jorgan, we won’t let you sneak off!
- Nadim was on a roll with bounces this week!
- I can get a little grumpy when my hands are cold and I have to rush off to work…sorry…
- If we clearly communicate our expectations things flow well. Well done lining up in an orderly fashion and not acting like crazy animals 🙂
- Even with all of the stuff happening this morning, I still made it to work on time!
Have a great weekend everyone – you earned it!
#justshowup 6 AM
Monday – Edmonton Federal Building (9820 107 Street) – Rejected Olympic Sports
Wednesday – Royal Glenora Stairs – 28:19 Race Day
Friday – Walterdale Hill – #hillsforbreakfast
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: