This morning’s workout is going to be a memory burned into my brain. It was my first bounce as a leader at Commonwealth – it felt so amazing, I got to chat it up with a group of newbies and even had a few come up to me after saying that they loved it and that they are going to come back, and I got to see first hand the drive/struggle/persistence on the faces of everyone on PR day. Seriously I could not have asked for a better group of people to share today with – thank you.
This one is going to be short, no grandiose insights or thought provoking messaging. It is far too nice out. Go outside, grab your family/friends and get to a park, bbq tonight, hit up a public pool (did you know a bunch are free again this summer??), enjoy this amazing weather.
Friday: Walterdale Hill – Grassroots Gear Tagging Day – Bring a Shirt!!
Save the Dates for June – August
- Wednesday, June 5 – Yearbook Photos (no official theme but is it Global Running Day, pretty much Running’s Birthday…)
- Wednesday, June 26 – Old 96er – first chance of the season
- Monday, July 1 – Canada’s Birthday – You can count on a fun, awesome workout!!
- Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 19 – NP Canada Birthday Week Celebrations!
- Wednesday, August 28 – Old 96er – last chance of the season
Keep being awesome,