We’re going to keep it short and sweet today. Let’s do this Wisconsin Notes Style.*
*Wisconsin notes are a way of abbreviating the most important lessons learned from our workouts. This does not mean we are going to Wisconsin, that any workout will ever be in Wisconsin, or for that matter that we even like Wisconsin. It’s just the name…ok!?
- Today was rainy as hell. It’s not even worth mentioning so I’ll just go to the next Wisconsin note.
- Pat and I wore matching outfits today. It wasn’t planned, we’re just stylish geniuses who communicate telepathically. We eat the same breakfast every morning ( overnight oats with a raw ostrich egg cracked on top), speak to each other exclusively in pig latin, write each other notes on dinner napkins and still have ongoing games of “Age of Empires.” Having matching outfits is the least weird thing about us.
- I may have been a little tardy this morning. A French Press is not the way to go when you’re in a rush…who has time to properly steep these days?!
- We had some badass newbies who showed up despite the weather. I think they’re keepers. There is no better way to get indoctrinated into the NP family than showing up in shitty weather and never once letting your smile go slack.
- Puddle Jumping is going to now be a regular part of our workouts. Make sure you properly gauge the depth of puddles before jumping in them. Now that I think about it, Puddle Jumping should be an olympic sport.
Everyone stay sassy. Ignore the weather. Don’t be that person that comes into work and immediately starts talking about the weather. It’s water not deer urine.
As always, Take Big Bites out of Life,
NickShare via socials: