This is going to be short and sweet because the announcement section is so long and because it is simply too nice outside to be inside typing up a blog post. 😉
Recap of the morning…
- Nadim led the bounce
- We bounced silently for an awkwardly long time.
- I started to wonder if I was supposed to be leading the bounce.
- Nadim saved me from my wonderings by having us do 360s and get dizzy in the heat of the morning.
- We had some newbies who signed waivers.
- The tribe crushed hill repeats!!
- There was even a walking cast/crutches combination making her way up and down the hill – I will admit to being slightly nervous about the downhill portion.
- The high 5 line was really long.
- We gathered as a group for birthdays, announcements, and the photo.
- There weren’t any birthdays.
- There were a lot of announcements – see below
- Steven took the group photo…but not regular photog Steven.
- You all hugged, thanked each other for coming and went on your way to have a great Friday!
- Thanks for choosing to just show up…let’s do it again next week.
- Monday – TBA this weekend
- Wednesday – Commonwealth Stadium Gate 2
- Friday – Walterdale Hill
- Guest Bounces start June 11 – that’s MONDAY!!
- Yearbook Photos: June 27 – theme announced today…”OUT OF THIS WORLD”
- Old 96er dates: July 4 and August 29
November Project Canada’s 5th Birthday Bash!
- July 11 – If you’re able to contribute in some way to our carnival theme, please let us know!
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: