This morning’s early thunderstorm left the tribe with the most incredible backdrop for our hill repeats. One that absolutely deserved an “I’m taking a breather” photo break and from the number of photos on social I know many of you took advantage! I, on the other hand, had left my phone in my car which was a good idea as I got caught in that early thunderstorm during my run to NP. I am thankful for those of you who shared your double-full-arc-rainbow photos! No unicorns were spotted though…
I am also thankful for our tagging crew who efficiently tagged all of your shirts before time was called, transforming them from boring tops to amazing pieces of grassroots gear that you can proudly wear to rep your tribe! Super cool this morning was the newbie who found an extra tank in her car and left with a piece of grassroots gear on her very first day! I hope she knows that means that future attendance is expected. 🙂
This weekend might I suggest that you plan your yearbook photo outfit out? Do you remember picking out your school picture day outfit? Or perhaps the times your mom picked out your outfit and looking back you wonder why your mom was so cruel? I remember both and sometimes wonder why my mom let me pick some of my outfits…remember the oversized denim overalls with one strap undone fad? Anyway, back to next week’s yearbook photos (happening Wednesday), Out of This World is the theme and we can’t wait to see how you all embody it.
#justshowup 6 AM
- Monday – East Side of Walterdale Bridge
- Wednesday – Yearbook Photo Day – Commonwealth Stadium – Gate 2
- Friday – Walterdale Hill
- Old 96er dates: July 4 and August 29
November Project Canada’s 5th Birthday Bash!
- July 11 – If you’re able to contribute in some way to our carnival theme, please let us know!
- Recruit! Recruit! Recruit! Let’s try and bring out people who’ve been away for a while and introduce new people to November Project.
- The energy is going to be amazing!!!
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: