Good Old Wisconsin Notes! A brief recap of our day and the shit you need to know. Here you go!
- PR Day was huge–lots of PRs, which we attribute to it being the first Wednesday with above freezing weather since last August.
- If you still use the tracker to keep track of your PRs, write that shit down.
- Tagging also happened, so if you see anyone with fresh AF looking #grassrootsgear, it probably is the freshest. Also talk to those human beings and hug them when you see them.
- It rained. But not that awesome rain that just pours down. The misty, you-almost-can’t-tell-it’s-raining-but-you-end-up-soaked-to-the-bone kind of rain. Thankfully, we are still #weatherproof.
- MONDAY #Destination Deck will be led by two tribe members (not #EmC2) and it will be amazeballs. These #CelebrityShot Mondays are the days you should be showing up just because you have no idea what’s happening or who’s running the show. No excuses! All the fun!
- Endurance Challenge Series races are happening, and you should definitely consider getting on a team, traveling with cool people, racing some trail, showing to up cheer, or all of the above. The options for this series are:
DC – April 28-29th – Algonkian Regional Park – NP20 for 20% off – Registration happens here. Hype it on social using #ECSDC
NEW YORK – May 5-6th – Bear Mtn – NP20 for 20% off – Registration happens here. Hype it on social using #ECSNY
MASSACHUSETTS – June 9-10th – Mt Wachusett – NP20 for 20% off – Registration happens here. Hype it on social using #ECSMA
WISCONSIN – September 15-16th – Kettle Moraine State Park – NP20 for 20% off – Registration happens here. Hype it on social using #ECSWI
CALIFORNIA – November 17-18th – Marin Headlands – NP20 for 20% off – Registration happens here. Hype it on social using #ECSCA
- And for more details about these races, as well as the NP all-city Summit happening in Sept. in Wisconsin, read more here.
- For real, these events are so much fun. NP is everywhere and the vibe is awesome.
Share via socials: