Do you remember what you used to do when you had a day off from school? I remember looking forward to sleeping in, vegging in front of the TV, and maybe after lunch, I would get together with my friends and head to the mall or, on a hot day, we’d go to the pool. What I know I wasn’t doing was getting up earlier than on a school day to go running up and down a really steep hill! Seriously…really??
And yet today, at the start of their 4- or 5-day weekend, our young NPers chose to #justshowup! If that doesn’t inspire you I don’t know what else can. Whether walking hand-in-hand with their parents, gifting high-5s, strolling arms linked with their friends, or running solo and getting in 3 hills – our younger NP Canada tribies crushed the hill. I have full confidence in the longevity of November Project in Edmonton as we have an incredible selection of future leaders!
#justshowup 6 AM
- Monday – Sunrise 6K – Meet at the Intersection of River Valley Road and 105th Street
- Wednesday – Commonwealth Stadium (Gate 2)
- Friday – Walterdale Hill
- Create a video that is no longer than 1 minute, letting us know why you’d be great at leading the bounce.
- DM it to us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. (If it’s on instagram, make sure you set it so we can watch it multiple times.)
- Do this before May 20th.
- If your video is funny/entertaining/ridiculous/weird enough, we’ll let you lead a Monday bounce. Our favourite guest bounce from the summer (based on completely subjective criteria) will get an encore performance at the stadium in August.
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: