Wisconsin notes for Wednesday, March 21:
- Weather- It’s now officially spring! Didn’t quite feel like it yet on the exterior at -14 degrees with the windchill. But boy were our interior warm from the hugs and encouragement
- PR day- we ran up and down the hill, and stairs, and touched the key landmarks to mark one more round during those 25:01 minutes.
- PR day winner- Seumas took home the PR day bedazzled frisbee… he may have just kept it since we forgot to announce it. Thanks for pushing us to chase you Seumas!
- #Marchmadnesspushups- more push ups for two minutes, as many as possible in that time frame. Keep pushing for two more push ups. How many more have you done since week 1?
- Buffs- still some to claim yours- we’ll exchange for $5.
- Dogs- Alfie was great company and was mostly cute to look at
- Recruiting- we’re approaching those warmer spring days and our fair-weather workouters are among us. They may have come out last year, or they may not even know this cool thing exists yet! Confirm they’re awesome human beings by bringing them to an NP workout. They won’t regret it and you won’t forget it.
- Love- we love you- thank you for sharing your morning, your workout and your energy with us. You make Wednesdays a highlight of the week.
- Homework- Bring a friend next week. Have a great day!!
- STADIUM WORKOUT Wednesday- starting April 25th. Due to ice conditions and our desire not fall on stairs, as well as TD Place regulations, stadium workouts are slightly delayed. Have no fear- we still show up on Wednesdays.
- Yoga+social – We will join our Shelley who will lead us through a FREE yin yoga session this Saturday, March 24th at the Rideau Sports Center at 11:00am. You can RSVP on the FB social page. Room for 20. Bring your yoga mat if you have one, some available if you don’t!
Here’s to bringing “soles” together
Liz and LaurenShare via socials: