Welcome back friends – you’re just in time
For another NP morning of rhymes
See below for a peek at what this morning was about
And then go get moving so you don’t miss out!
(You’ll notice the pics are just a bit blurry
But it’s just from the rain, there’s no need to worry)
- Remember that time it was 20 below
We laced up our skates and wouldn’t you know?
A visitor from Boston joined us here on the ice
But don’t worry – a photo from the edge will suffice!
(10 skaters per side)
- This location is where the Golden Egg was met
And has also served as a photography set.
A place to embrace your inner child,
And plenty of room to do burpees like wild!
- We once did a sunrise 6K right at this place
Swiftly along the canal we did race
Most people think of it as a place to eat
But for us it’s a reminder of athletic feats
(10 Star Jumps)
- This one is easy – it’s open 24/7
And tastes like a little slice of heaven
Home of the most delicious bagels in town
Show up after 7 and you won’t leave with a frown
(10 Frog Squats)
- Find a spot that’s been tagged (no, not on your chest)
Public art or a mural would probably be best
A plank or a wall sit is what you must do
For what better way is there to take in the view?
(1 min Plank or Wall Sit)
- Find a spot where bikes are locked up on a rack
So when they get “two” tired, they don’t fall back
Some crunches will help you pass the time
(And give us a way to make this rhyme)
(10 Bicycle Crunches per side)
- This device may help you on your commute
And the complimentary helmets are kinda cute
Better limber up before starting your ride
With a few more crunches on each side
(10 Standing Side Crunches per side)
There you have it, that’s all, the hunt is all done
And just by participating, you’ve already won
Yikes – that was cheesy, better wrap this up
As always just remember to go pet a pup!
We hope you have a wonderful day
Just one last thing we have to say
Rest up, get hydrated, for as you already know…
T-7 days until PR DAY IS A GO!
Rebecca & Becca
- Check out https://www.instagram.com/p/CTxYIPCpmsg/ for more info on the Knockaround signature movement contest.
- NP SUMMIT UPDATE: There will be a free virtual relay as a part of the NPSUMMIT race. Virtual participants will be emailed a bib before the race and after submitting their times for running 4 miles 4 times as a team of up to 4 members, will receive a virtual medal and a chance to win Brooks gear! Stay tuned!
- The deadline to submit your 10th Anniversary Buff Designs is Sept 25th! Check it out here: https://november-project.com/the-10th-anniversary-buff-design-contest/