Today’s edition of #MayhemMonday took us to Ventura Cove. A lovely little park that is very familiar territory to any and all Kelp Kabob-ers in the crew.
While we didn’t get in the bay and swim like those crazy kids, we all ended up wet enough that we might as well have. Since when did San Diego become as humid as Florida?????
30 minutes of hoistees, plank shakes, bridge runs, stairs, and park loops left us all very MOIST. Yes, I said moist. This is a big moment for me. I used to be one of those people that got completely grossed out by the word moist (kind of like in How I Met Your Mother). I’m proud to say I’ve worked on this and I’ve overcome my aversion to the word moist. Plus, plenty of good things are moist: cakes, brownies…hoistees? Let’s just end this conversation here.
Anywho. Good work this AM. You all crushed it as usual.
Recruit a NEIGHBOR (#SoCalRollCall, #questfor200, #hashtag) and we’ll see you Wednesday!!
Be happy, be strong, be bright, and do your laundry San Diego.
– Our final week of Beach Edition of #MayhemMonday goes down next week at the top of the OB Pier. In September, we take over the playgrounds of San Diego as we head BACK TO SCHOOL (back to school, to prove to dad that I’m not a fool, got my bag packed up and my boots tied tight, hope I don’t get in a fight….ohhhhhhhh….back to school).
– #SoCalRollCall, #questfor200 continues… let’s do this.
– Sign up for North Face Endurance Challenge in UTAH or SAN FRANCISCO.
– This month’s #NPyoga is POSTPONED as I (LP) am out of town this week. Free #NPyoga will happen next Friday, September 4, 6:30AM, Kate Sessions Park. BYOMat.
– If you’re still reading and know what movie the “back to school” quote came from, type it in the comment section of the FB photo album.Share via socials: