First off a recap of this morning:
- “Rise Up” “YEG” – Christian (ATL) crushed the bounce this morning!
- We had double-digit temperatures and the mosquitos didn’t eat me alive. I will be packing spray for future workouts as I don’t think I’ll be as lucky next week.
- The dark ready-to-rain sky mixed with the sunrise made all of your fluorescent gear glow…I think I need more fluorescent gear!
- You all cruised up and down Walterdale – the energy was awesome! Anyone else see the sweet camo paint job on that one car this morning?
- There were a lot of dogs at the hill this morning. My little Buddy at home will probably feel neglected when he hears that everyone else got to go play this morning while he stayed home in his crate.
- The high 5 line was epic as were the birthday booms!
- There were many announcements and while I’m sure some of you made a mental note of them all, I will recap all of the dates we randomly called out in no particular order.
Now…Mark Your Calendars!
- Monday – Donald Ross School Ball Diamond (10202 96 Ave NW)
- Wednesday – Commonwealth Stadium – “Bring a Newbie Day” & Race Day
- Friday – Walterdale Hill – Grassroots Gear Tagging Day
Save the Dates for June – August
- Wednesday, June 5 – Yearbook Photos (no official theme but is it Global Running Day, pretty much Running’s Birthday…)
- Wednesday, June 26 – Old 96er – first chance of the season
- Monday, July 1 – Canada’s Birthday – You can count on a fun, awesome workout!!
- Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 19 – NP Canada Birthday Week Celebrations!
- Wednesday, August 28 – Old 96er – last chance of the season
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: