A chill was in the air early Wednesday morning, and everyone was gathering at the base of the lighted treepole. We huddled together for a nice warmup bounce, followed by warming hugs all around. Our spirits continued to soar as we jogged around the fountain, belting out our favorite Holiday tunes. It sounded something like “haul out the jingle bells, fa la la la la, la la la I have a little dreidel, won’t you guide my sleigh tonight?!”
We then moved joyously into the main workout. We partnered up for pushups, squats, and ho ho hoistees, before continuing on to side leg lifts and high knees. We followed that by skipping like snowflakes toward our candy cane twists. After we had our fill of hard work and high fives, there was one final challenge: a good, old fashioned holiday plank-off. The contest was called a tie, with three still planking. Rays hips were a little high, and #angelface was slightly droopy, I think we all know there really was a clear winner.
With presents like free fitness and fun friends, it’s sure beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! I can hardly wait for all of the magical things that next Wednesday’s workout will bring! Elfie looks forward to seeing you then!
- Buffs are the hottest trend to keep you warm on those cool Florida mornings! Order yours here
- You can now find us on Classpass ! Drop your #verbal there!
- Race info and holiday social event can be found on our FB social page
- Don’t forget about burpees! Details in #nphw also found at above link.
- Stay tuned for lots of fun with NPO in the New Year!