I’d like to share a quick note about odds…
There is a 100% chance this morning was fun.
There is a 9% (1 in 11) chance of being born with 11 fingers or 11 toes.
There is a 1.2% (1 in 83.3) chance a male age 18-49 is afraid of spiders.
There is a .01% (1 in 10,000) chance of being injured by a toilet.
There is a .009% (1 in 11,380) chance you will be injured by soap.
There is a 50% chance that when you flip a coin, it’ll land on heads. And a 50% chance that it will land on tails.
Today, we played with a giant coin, did some stair sprints, did some body weight movements and learned that even when you’re a winner, you’re still a loser and vice versa.
Also, there’s a 98.6% chance you probably forgot most of the announcements today so I have listed them here:
- TOMORROW – SOCIAL – Theme: “Just Show Up and Be Casual” – Bayou Beer Garden – 7pm – till.
- THIS SATURDAY – 504K
- Register as a team with NP and help us win.
- BOUNCE AT 8AM. Under covered area within Crescent Park
- Contact Mia if you want to come to the cheer station instead… first 10 people get a prize.
- SUNDAY, MARCH 4th – Rock N Roll CHEER STATION
- Bounce will be at 7am.
- Cheer station will be at Mile 10. It will be fun. There will be music.
- WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7th – Sunrise 6K AT AUDUBON
- Different Wednesday location, same awesomeness
- We will be racing Denver. We will win this time.
- THURSDAY, MARCH 29th – Crescent City Classic Expo
- Mia and Glenn will be speaking at the Expo at 6:45pm and we will be showing the NP Documentary, “Showing Up”
- More details to follow on the CCC weekend in general.
Ok good day. win your day. ilyxamilli
Share via socials: