This morning was all about channeling your inner animal.
Your coyotes calls served their purpose, alerting those who parked up at Government House that we were meeting at the bottom of the hill.
You made tracks as you channeled your inner rabbit, frog, duck and bear strength.
Then your inner cheetah came out as you sped around the open field.
And finally, you worked those cores as you channeled your inner mountain climbing goat and dead bug.
While today’s workout theme was all about channeling your inner animal, each and every time we meet we ask you to dig deep within yourself to give your best, whatever that may mean for you that particular morning. Some of you might envision channeling your “inner beast”, others channel the strength of a recent race or celebration. Some might channel the courage and bravery to take on a new challenge to push a little further than last week. Whatever your goal or purpose for getting up early to #justshowup, whatever you use to motivate yourself to dig deep, we encourage you to share that with someone. Sharing what you channel might just inspire someone else!
#justshowup 6 AM
- We’ll bid farewell to NP October 2019 on Wednesday at the Royal Glenora Stairs. It’s race day!
- Halloween falls on Thursday so feel free to come in costume Wednesday or Friday or both!
- Friday we will welcome NP November 2019 with a pretty cool announcement. Be There!
- Don’t forget that there is a bowling social on Sunday. There are still a few spots left, so sign up now through Eventbrite (password is verbal).
- Next Wednesday (Nov 6) Brogan and Bojan will be at the stairs. You won’t want to miss that.
Until next time…SMILE! JShare via socials: