Alright tribe, you have the opportunity to take control of either a Wednesday or a Friday in May. How’s that you ask? Well you can find yourself a partner or a group of 4. Commit to co-leading a workout with them and then submit an application to Kait and me. Submissions can be e-mailed to Novemberprojectlax@gmail.com.
What are we initially looking for?
- Who you are and who your co-leader/team will be?
- Are you submitting for a Wednesday at Griffith, a rotating Friday, or both?
- If Friday where is the location you would like to lead a workout?
We are excited to see who is interested in babysitting, and to come to the workout that you lead. Submissions are open and ongoing for the month of March!
Other things of note:
Saturday March 10th – Free NUUN 5k (Update)
- NEW meeting location @ Riverview Park Parking Lot, 1999 W 19th St, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- Parking: There is parking on 19th as well as another lot on 21st. Street parking is also available!
Sunday March 18th – LA Marathon! There are STILL spots for the Mile 22 Water Station: Sign up here to volunteer! Awesome way to pump up runners during a tough part of the race!! Stay tuned for details on a potential poster making party.
GOALS: Feel free to update your goals for the year HERE.
FUN FACT: The enzyme responsible for breaking down lactose is lactase, an enzyme found on the wall of the intestines. Lactase breaks down lactose (the sugar found in milk) into galactose and glucose.