A lot went down this morning…here’s the quick recap…
- We had sunlight – so nice to see all of your smiling faces!!
- We had snow – at least we weren’t alone, I heard that New York had snow too!
- We had newbies – Welcome Tina, Dale, Jason, Katie, Adrian, Mitchell & Sara
- There were a lot of stairs climbed & Constable Ezio Faraone received many high 5’s
- Nadim tagged grassroots gear – he said he was feeling under the weather and so he wasn’t doing the stairs and instead tagged gear…I think he was actually going through Coachella withdrawal and needed the paint fumes…hair of the dog right?
- The positivity stick was awarded – Congrats Kerry…thank you for all that you do for the tribe!! Watch for Kerry’s blog dropping later this week!
- Kacey and Nick who are Boston-marathon-bound Friday we sent off with grassroots gear – Have a great run you two!!
- We gave the snow and Edmonton weather “the fist” – our polite Canadian version of the finger
- Hips-in hugs were given, hips-in hugs were taken and we went off to continue the awesome day we’d started together!
- The tribe is growing…the tribe is strong!!!
That was our morning…how was yours?!
See you all for a very good Friday…Emily Murphy Hill…6 AM – Start your long weekend right!Share via socials: