Not often are you treated to 2 blog posts to distract you from the daily tasks. Having to publish a We missed you is a rare occasion in fact and even rarer, almost as rare as spotting Seumas in pants or Nonnie frowning, is having to write a We missed you post for a fellow tribe leader. If you have yet to occupy your coffee break or lunch hour laughing at Tyler’s expense, I suggest you do that after you finish reading the summary of this morning.
Summary of this morning:
- People gathered at the bottom of the stairs
- Steven brushed the glasses off Guy’s face as he sprinted up the stairs to grab a perfect pre-workout shot (that’s what we were looking for if you were wondering what was going on before the bounce)
- The tribe huddled together, the tribe got loud, the tribe said good morning, the tribe is GOOD!
- #safetythird captain Nadim reminded tribe to beware of ice and dark, newbies signed waivers
- 3-2-1…we set off up the stairs, did some push-ups, sit-ups, high 5’d the constable, did some burpess, came back down the stairs…repeat for 30 min
- Meanwhile Ryan found lost glasses, Hayley tiny hands grabbed glasses, glasses were returned before Guy had to descend the stairs in the dark.
- Meanwhile injury deck went into full action
- High five gauntlet formed at the call of “TIME”
- Announcements were made, Dee’s birthday boom echoed, photo was taken, Steven stopped traffic, hugs were given, parking lot emptied
- Blog 1 was written
- Tyler woke up
- Blog 2 was written
- (you can check out the photo version of this blog post by checking out Steven’s photog brilliance on our NP FB site)
Friday – Walterdale Hill 6AM Bounce
Sunday, February 14 – “Be Part of the Hype” Whitemud Park / Keillor Road 9:30AM
Sunday, February 21 – “Tribes of November Project“ iHuman Headquarters 2PM (yoga & potluck)
Until next time…SMILE! J
Share via socials: