Was it PR day?
Did we race full tours?
It snowed just enough yesterday to make safety questionable and the full stadium not available for a true #PRday.
Here’s the Wisconsin Notes for today:
- The 5:30 #ImpromptuShovelCrew cleared the crimson stairs for going down with their feet. BOOM. #SafetyThird
- CPayne entertained the tribe by throwing snow at everyone with his shovel and singing songs. #HesTheMostFun
- Scott Yellow guest starred behind the lens, taking most of the album of photos today. #OnTheSpotScott
- The MOON… was completely out of sight during our workout. #whoops
- BUFFS. Are in. So many people are now sporting red buffs. #FitnessFashion
- Dan & Jake (who guest-led the workout on Monday) received the #PositivityAward
- BUFFS: pick up your prepaid buffs on Friday. Tell everyone else who ordered them and show the fuck up.
- FRIDAY WEAR PATRIOTS COLORS. Be at Summit Ave in Brookline 6:29AM
- FEBRUARY DESTINATION DECKS: all month long we will rally at the same location, just to make it a teeeeeny tiny bit easier for you and everyone you know to #JustShowUp. This is the month to recruit you face off.
- SOCIAL: is coming very soon. So soon. Keep your calendars ready to save the date.
Share via socials: