There is no worse range of Celsius than -15 to -29. Once you hit -15, your snot kinda freezes anyway and at -29, Jen automatically turns into Mean Jen and ruins young children’s dreams of badgedom. Here is a chart to help explain this shitty zone.
- -14 “Hey, what a great morning! It’s a dry cold”, says Trent in his shorts.
- -15 Snot starts to freeze and Trent is in Eskimo sweatpants.
- -18 Nadim’s IPhone stops working
- -20 Buffs fully engaged, can’t tell who anyone is, awkwardly have full conversation without knowing who you’re talking too.
- -23 Snow squeaks louder than a Poison concert. Once you notice it, it bugs the shit out of you for the rest of the Season of Dark.
- -27 “I swear, my weather app says -30”, lies everyone unconvincingly.
- -28 We’ve honestly never had a -28 day…not sure what happens here.
- -29 Kids cry. Tears freeze. Mean Jen evil laughs in their face.
- -30 Boom! Record attendance, Instagram full of frozen face selfies and Trent is back in shorts! Best Morning Eva!!!
So here’s to at least a few -30+ (or is it – ?) days in our near future and to good humour when we find ourselves in the zone of poo.
See you Friday at Walterdale Hill. Meet at Kinsmen.Share via socials: