In no particular order here is what was great about this morning. By great, we mean knock the socks right off your feet and making you feel more buzzed than drinking three cups of coffee.
In no particular order here is our top reasons:
- If you live in a tree fort, upstairs apartment, town house or one bedroom loft you could complete this workout without leaving your living space.
- Ottawa was crowned the greatest city of all November Project communities. (crowned by us, for us)
- The intention of the workout was to keep us all connected in front of that screen #check
- Visitors from Milwaukee and San Diego would we have ever moved with these new faces if not for zoom?
- You completed 200 walking lunges.
- You were breathing heavy.
- Your Wednesday morning started again with consistency.
Some days the time flies by and other days you may feel like you could bake or eat 12 chocolate banana, bread loaves. What I find is helping keeping me on track during my days, is sticking to a routine. Waking up and going to bed at the same time. Reaching out to people but also putting down those devices. Wednesday mornings look a little different right now and that’s okay so does life. What I do know is that showing up and waving frantically at a screen while trying to unmute my mic is my new Wednesday morning buzz. The coffee chats after the workout and hearing more about peoples new daily house- bound endeavours are intriguing and some are quiet questionable. But we’re in this together. Thanks for sharing your morning, coffee, smiles and sweaty good vibes with us.
Here’s to bringing soles together,
Lauren and Liz
- Sounds like…looks like…we heard you about the #virtualsunrise6k now click here to find the google doc to post your time for your virtual 6k you have until Friday you can update your time here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RbYdYr11TcZosEOR2GEk8_VGrUhw6DuxCwbn3_1REag/edit#gid=0
- Putting us to shame and haven’t given out any virtual high fives, go do it now.
- Read a blog from another city