Today you all showed us the BUSINESS. Like, working hard… at PR day.
But we want to take a week off of our normally scheduled soapbox blogging to inform you of some amazing, incredible things we have going on over the coming weeks.
- MONDAYS in June are Statues, Monuments, and Memorials! We’re starting June 4 at Mt. Soledad National Veteran’s Memorial (the Cross)! 6:29 AM – verbal on the tracker.
- This SUNDAY, June 3 is the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon/Half Marathon. There’s a moving cheer station that will be rolling around the course and cheering people on, so join the crew at 6:30 AM at Mile 2 – University and Texas.
- ALSO THIS SUNDAY, June 3 – Tour de Taco social at 1 PM! Grab any set of wheels, and meet us at Oscar’s in PB to start the tour! Details here.
- SATURDAY, JUNE 9 – Join the Kelp Kabobs for their Second Annual FREE Kelp Tri and Kabob-BQ! There are 4 more spots for teams, and individuals should register to be put on the waitlist. There are spots opening up, so lock it in today here!
- PRE-HYPE – YEARBOOK PHOTOS. Tentatively Wednesday, June 20. Theme TBD. Save the date!