- Wednesday is the best day of all
- Rhode Island love: welcome to November Project Providence and Newport
- Lots of community events coming our way in the weeks to come.
Happy Hump day everyone! Wednesday has been referred to as Hump Day for decades, and for good reason. It is dead smack in the middle of the workweek and it usually associated to the most productive day of the week. The day most things get done. B O R I N G. Most people do not associate fun things to a Wednesday but ideally it should be the happiest day of the week. We know this at November Project. Wednesdays are the best!
November Project is not the only thing that is great about Wednesdays though, there are many things you probably didn’t know about Wednesdays that make this day the best of all days:
- Wednesday is the best day to book air tickets because they’re the cheapest.
- Wednesday is the cheapest day to move to a new home, city or country.
- According to Research, Wednesday is the Most Popular Day of the Week to go on a First Date.
- If your goal is to lose weight this year, make sure you weigh yourself on Wednesdays. That is the day when your weight is the least likely to fluctuate, making week-to-week comparisons more accurate and ultimately helping to spur weight-loss success, researchers have found.
- Wednesday is the best day to work from home (WFH) because it leads to a consistent workflow that balances a number of planning meetings early in the week, a productive Wednesday working from home, and two equally productive and collaborative days on the tail end of the week.
- According to 23 Studies, Wednesday if the Best Time To Post On Social Media
I’m sure these reasons are enough for you to better enjoy your Wednesdays from now on…but we all know the real reason we love Wednesdays: November Project. So #justshowup! 49 cities across the globe await (welcome Providence and Newport). You know that you will have the best time of your life on Wednesdays.
- Bridge MTL 10K organized by ELRC: A night race on the canal and on the bridges on Montréal is coming up this Saturday. Don’t miss out. Tickets are flying so get them fast! Registration open here: https://thepointofsale.com/tickets/bridgemtl18
- Community event: Tuesday June 12that 6:30pm –come join us at – MURAL fest runs brought to you by Lululemon – for a November Project Montreal led run through the streets of Montréal. It’s free and it will be Epic. SAVE THE DATE…More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/237510433650777/