We dodged the impending rain this morning, but there was still PLENTY of thunder. Our tribe showed up strong: that 5:28a group came to rock with only one newbie but lots and lots of regular Wednesday warriors; the 6:15a had a killer newbie showing (thanks for “Tom-Hale-ing” it up Maegen and whoever recruited Jacqueline and her carful).
- Thanks A TON to Kris and newbies Jacqueline and Brittany for letting us use their cars as ultra expensive speakers; note: jumper cables are wonderful inventions. Thank you Sam for playing the part of “Casey’s whistle” too!
- Best of luck down in B-town, Teacher or should we say Student Jon. Come back and visit often, and keep up that speed!
- Great seeing Frank the Tank back and killing it at the workout; he’s recovered incredibly from that wreck.
- Jaden, huge props for the continued support on the pics (and guilt-laden videos sent to a certain someone); the make-up Yearbook pics are already up on FB.
- Shaw is currently listening to Thunderstruck on repeat and giving himself a lashing on each “Thunder”.
- Summit is fast approaching . . . I’d say more, but I’ve opted myself out of the Summit loop and opted in to bar exam prep instead. I’ll be essentially only nominally leading the rest of July as I prepare to tackle that thing. Expect to see me each week still though.