This week, the UK Government has announced that all remaining restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic will be lifted from July 19th. Here’s how that affects our workouts from that date;
- The current cap at 25 participants will be lifted.
- There will be no requirement to pre-book a spot via Eventbrite. #JustShowUp will be back!
- All participants must complete the Waiver Form on a one-time basis prior to first attendance. No waiver, no workout!
- The NHS Test and Trace QR code will continue to be available for check-in as required.
- Please feel free to continue wearing face-protection if you feel more comfortable doing so at the workouts.
- The virtual element of the workouts are unaffected by the above changes – we’re stoked that people can and are showing up from their part of the world to join us. Thank you for continuing to be there!
Until then, please continue to use the Eventbrite link to pre-book a slot for the next couple of weeks!
Any questions – comment below, DM us on FB + IG or send us an email @ email@example.com. Thanks for reading and we hope to see you soon!Share via socials: