Ok tribe. Not only did we have a pretty amazing, albeit crusty, salty, cold, icy, snowy Friday morning on Summit Ave hills with our #FullFrontal workout. That’s where we run only front hills and try to get as many as we can before 7:18am. But we also have a whole bunch of cool stuff — fitness fun — and opportunities to gather, sweat, meet new people, challenge ourselves, get fitter, faster, and cooler, over the next few days.
We earned our weekend with our workout this morning, but here’s what the weekend includes:
TOMORROW: Saturday Feb 2. 10am. Hatch Memorial Shell
We’re throwing down a workout tomorrow. $0. Free. Nada money. #JustShowUp or pre-sign up here. EmSauce & Capoze are leading workouts every Saturday of Feb, in a collaboration with the Charles River Esplanade (@esplanadeboston), and the whole goal is to get Boston moving, outside, in dope places like the Esplanade with the fierce, fun fitness of November Project. So really simply:
- Show up at the Hatch Memorial Shell on the Esplanade at 10am
- Be prepared for the weather — no matter what it is, we’re working out!
- Bring anyone and everyone, especially everyone.
- Be interested in doing fitness. That’s what we’ll be doing.
- Be awesome.
SUNDAY: Feb 3. Cambridge, MA
Many November Project Boston tribe members will be racing in the Super Sunday 5 mile/5k race, in Cambridge. The first race starts at 10am and you have a couple of options for participation.
- Race! Everyone who signs up from any NP tribe can register to be on the NP team. (sign up for either the 5mile or 5k distance and be sure to join the November Project team)
- Cheer! Anyone and everyone who isn’t running in the race can spectate, celebrate, and bring the most amazing NP vibe to the course. Go be excited. Give high 5s to everyone. Give out free hugs (to anyone who wants one). Wear your Grassroots Gear and make the entire cities of Boston & Cambridge want to show up on Mon, Wed, and Friday because we’re clearly having the MOST fun in the whole city while working out.
MONDAY: Feb 4. 6:29am. Destination Deck at Frances Appleton Bridge
Destination Decks don’t get any better than the early morning after the freakin’ Supah Bowl, kid. Definitely watch the game. And set your alarm for some more good times and victory fitness in the morning. The new pedestrian bridge by MGH and the Longfellow bridge is the Frances Appleton Bridge, and it’s been begging for a good ol’ #destinationdeck. JustShowUp 6:29am: MAP HERE.
By Tuesday everyone might be ready for a rest day. Which is appropriate, since we gotta gear up for WEDNESDAY and another morning at the stadium. Jump on the train folks, because we’re picking up fitness speed, the community is strong as hell and we’re not slowing down any time soon.
LET’S GET THIS WEEKEND!Share via socials: