Today is a busy day so we’ll keep it nice and short with the help of WISCONSIN NOTES:
– Everyone ran over to our #DestinationDeck location at MIT Sailing Pavilion.
– We did butt-kicks and sprints to get loose.
– We rolled in some dead grass while doing the workout we brought back from Spring 2013: 100 pushups and 100 leg throws with a partner.
– Sunrise over the Boston skyline was amazing.
– We ran home to our respective showers.
– IMPORTANT! The gear tagging event will happen this week OUTSIDE of the workout. Keep you ears pealed on the train tracks and your eyeballs focused on our social media channels. More details coming soon!
– See you Wednesday at the stadium!