- We arrived at our workout spot and a bootcamp was there. We kept our distance, worked out, and they told us that we should have moved somewhere else in the park. Free park dudes!
- The local TV station, WSB-TV, came out to shoot epic video of us running up the side of a hill.
- Skyline views were in the background the whole workout.
- We had our first kid come to the workout. Lana CRUSHED IT. (turns out she does Tough Mudder kids workouts!!!)
- We had perhaps the most international tribe of all the NPs this morning…
- Peter Collins from Montreal
- Tribe member Lulu’s bro from London
- NP Philly #traverbal
- Speaking of Peter… he has the MOST TAGGED shirt!
- Peter also wins the award for the best faces for photos.
- We did NOT pose for photos running up the hill. Not at all.
April 8 – Atlanta Streets Alive
Christian will be out at ASA as an activity partner, leading fun pop-up workouts and spreading NP love! Come stop by and help us get that #grassroots marketing!
WED April 11 – 80’s Workout!!!
Channeling Richard Simmons, Jane Fonda, Jazzercise and more! Wear your 80s attire and prepare to have a blast! This will be group exercise format because.. of course it’s the 80s!